Transportation Administration Specialist
The responsibilities of this class include complex and detailed record keeping and report generation duties related to the maintenance of time, labor and/or payroll records, ensuring that all District rail and station operations are appropriately staffed for duties.
Examples of duties:
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintains detailed records regarding Transportation Department time, labor and/or payroll and related information for multi-shift revenue services.
- Organizes work, sets priorities and standards, and follows-up to ensure coordination and completion of assigned work.
- Initiates a variety of forms related to status changes, locations, cost center or work assignment changes, etc.
- Receives, sorts, inspects, identifies, logs, and properly tags and stores property; picks up found property system wide; ensures that the security of stored property is maintained through periodic and daily inspection.
- Has accountability for condition of storage facilities, equipment, locks, and keys; releases found property to owners or finders as authorized by statute and/or directive; receives inquiries about lost property; logs such inquiries by major classification and cross references those entries to the found property logs.
- Other duties as assigned pertaining to data entry, unclaimed property, transfers of monies to the General Fund and check requests.